As a full-service Security Consulting firm, Dnet Security provides the highest skilled professionals and products. Inclusive in our services, depending on the need of our clients, we provide clearable and cleared professionals with different levels of Security Clearance.
Our consultants have expertise in supporting numerous projects in both the public and private sectors such as Health, Financial, Real Estate, Legal, Education.
Services and Training
Many agencies and companies are not aware of existing threats to their current information technology environment. Today, security threats are occurring daily and threat actors are more persistent. This combination will mean that agencies and organizations like yours will be under constant attack. Don’t let this happen to you.
Dnet Security offers a full Security Analysis Services. Our Cyber Security team of highly skilled, certified Information Technology Consultants start by assessing the current environment to determine the security gaps by performing:
- Vulnerability and Risk Assessments
- Incident Response
- Insider Threat Mitigation
- Internal and External Penetration Testing
- Malicious Code Review
Armed with that knowledge Dnet, Security designs and implements a plan to develop the best Cyber Security solutions for your organization by providing:
- Policy and Plan Development
- Configuration Management and Design
- Enterprise Security Architecture Design and Re-design
- Engineering and Architecture Development
- Application and Software Security Assurance
With the constant rise and emergence of new threats, agencies and companies need solutions that go beyond the norm. Threats are ever changing. As such agencies and companies need security plans that will anticipate the hackers’ next steps.
Dnet Security’s team of skilled professionals are trained at being “Out of the Box” thinkers. Our Security Engineers have proven experience designing, implementing and managing security solutions. Dnet Security will:
- Provide expert direction in defining and managing enterprise security strategy and architecture
- Consider potential risks in the current technology deployments
- Recommend projects and programs to improve information security and build a successful and strong enterprise security
- Design, deploy and maintain information security solutions to build a successful and strong enterprise security posture
- Review the implementation of emerging security technologies and latest regulatory and compliance requirements for security policies
We work in all environments:
- Cloud services
- Network security infrastructure
- Software applications
Security threats are ever evolving. So much so that a company or organization cannot rely on static technology. At Dnet Security we utilize or knowledge of technology to ensure that you are prepared for any cyber-attack. Our products and services protect against unauthorized use of data.
- Information Assurance – We ensure that the technological environment is designed to ensure confidentiality, integrity and authenticity
- Certification & Accreditation – We develop system safeguards by evaluating, describing and authorizing
- Security Control Assessments – Our assessments determine where there are system threats
- Continuous Monitoring – We continually monitor the technological environment to ensure that there are no threats
- Cyber Security Programs and Policy – We assess, monitor and establish policies that comply with the latest security mandates
Cyber attacks do not occur solely in one system. They can occur throughout the systems, processes and even through staff. That does not mean that your staff is untrustworthy. It means that people can unwittingly cause breaches in security. Dnet Security can help prevent that from happening.
Our skilled professionals thoroughly investigate our client’s intellectual property, critical systems, and other systems containing sensitive information. After assessing people, procedures and technology, Dnet develops a full, comprehensive plan to thwart cyber-attacks from happening.
Managed Services and Training
As the world and threats are ever changing, agencies and companies need the expertise of Dnet. We provide skilled staff at all security levels who can develop management strategies for establishing and executing security procedures.
Our managed services include, but are not limited to:
- Firewall Management
- Incident Reporting
- Managed SOC
- Cyber Threat Monitoring
- Detective Content Management
- Vulnerability Testing
- Penetration Testing
- Data Analytics and Management
- Security Awareness and Training Services
At Dnet, we are always looking for qualified candidates with backgrounds in Cyber Security, Information Technology Infrastructure, and Engineering. We accept resumes with all levels of experience and Security Clearances. Please submit a resume to email@example.com